- -Located in Abreu, Cabrera.
- -10 minutes east to Cabrera town and supermarkets
- -10 minutes west to Playa Grande.
- -An exquisite villa set upon acres of fertile farm land.
- The total land size is 54,760m2; 13.5 acres with a flowing seasonal river on the eastern border. Designed and created by a well known land developer and inspired by Vietnamese architecture, with serenity and charm, this residence has 2 buildings separated by a covered walkway bridging the bi-level main house and guest quarters with a stunning glass enclosed grand master bedroom suite. The ceilings are 24’ high for natural cooling and a 4’ overhang provides shade. There is a 180° spectacular sea view, a daily sunrise and brilliantly colored skies visible from each room and every angle. The property contains lush gardens with varieties of tropical flowers and royal poinciana and palm trees. There are fruit trees like mango, papaya, avocado, lemon, lime, tangerine and orange plus spice trees and sweet pineapple plants.
There are unlimited possibilities for expansion and additions.
-Employee living quarters with detached kitchen and storage area. -3000 gallon cistern – Private well -Potable water system including gardens. – Gazebo. -2 inverters/12 non-maintenance battery system. -15 kw generator. -Solar panels. -Connected to 24/7 public electric source
: Fully Equipped
: Fully Furnished
W70° 3' 10.6''
N19° 39' 48''
Estate of Mind
Listing ID #1314
Property Type : Sale - Houses / Villas
Listing Type : For sale
Listing ID : 1314
Price : $2,350,000
View : Sea
Year Built : 1998
Lot Area : 54,760 m²